Jaisamand Lake Resort, Udaipur
HOTEL ADDRESS: Island 1 Jaisamand Lake, Udaipur – Banswara Hwy, Road, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313067
Distance from Maharana Pratap , Udaiupur – I hr 41 minutes -66km
Distance from City Centre – 1 hr 54 minutes – 73 km
Check in – 12 noon
Check out – 12 noon
Hall Name & Capacity : Conference Hall can accommodate 200 People
HOTEL OVERVIEW : The resort is built on private land of 40 acres on the lake. The only resort in North West region to be built like that. The Jaisamind dam is 300 metres long and is included in Heritage monuments of India. The Dam has Hawa Mahal palace, which was winter capital for Maharana’s of Mewar. The Resort is rich in fauna and guest’s can witness 300 species of birds. The resort is covered with lush green Babool jungle. The 43 suite rooms offer tranquility, bird watching and spectacular view of the lake. We arrange trips from the resort on jeeps to old hunting lodge.
WHY CHOOSE US: The 43 suites offer tranquility , bird watching and view of the lake from every room. The resort has push garden and fauna. The conference hall can accommodate 200 people.All modern audio visual facilities are available. Along with the conference the resort arrange boat rides, camel rides,horse rides, rajasthani cultural shows, puppet shows and ride to wild life sanctuary.
- Half day game sanctuary drives in open jeeps of the forest department to the Jaisamand Wild Life Sanctuary.
- Excellent Bird watching tours by boats around the lake.
- Visit to Jagat Temple, Roothi Rani ka Mahal, Hawa Mahal and Chawand.
- Live cooking experience by our expert chefs.
- Camel Rides around the pool side and the island.
- Live Music by Langas (Rajasthani Folk Singers from Jaisalmer) on request.
- Boating by row boats, canoes and motor boats around the lake, near the hotel.
- Large swimming pool for guests.
- Indoor games like table tennis, carom, pool and billiards.
- Spa, Ayurvedic massage and Multi Gym with steam, sauna and Jacuzzi.
- Room Services
- Shopping Arcade
- Car Parking at the Dam
- Doctor on call
- Driver accommodation
- Currency Exchange
- Camel Riding
- Row Boating
- Exotic Indian, Continental & Chinese counter are served in traditional style in an ambience of the Rich Culture Heritage of Mewar.
Distance of places of Interest
- Udaipur city – 50 km
- Jag Mandir – 2 hours 2 minutes
- Lake Palace ( Jag Mahal) – 2 hours 2 minutes
- Lake Pichols – 2 hours 2 minutes
- Jagdish Mandir – 2 hours 3 minutes
- Saheliyon ki bari – 1 hour 58 minutes
- Fatehsagar lake – 2 hours 3 minutes
- Moti Magri ( The Maharana Pratap memorial ) – 2 hours 1 minute
- Sajjan Niwas Gardens – 2 hours
- Sukhadia Circle – 1 hour 58 miniutes
- The Tribal Museum – 1 hour 58 minutes
- Vintage & Classic car collection museum – 1 hour 58 minutes
- Bagore ki Haveli – 2 hours 4 minutes
- Bharatiya Lok Kala Mandal – 1 hour 59 minutes
- Ayad ( Royal cenotaphs museum) – 1 hour 50 minutes
- Sheetal Nath temple – 2 hours 1 minute
- Neemach Mata Temple – 1 hour 59 minutes